convert Power Phases Today!
powerful And precise phase converters for sale
We provide a wide range of single to three phase converters with great price and fast shipping for any application.
12 Long Years Of Supplying High-Performance Single Phase To Three Phase Converters As A Popular Choice Among Customers
High Qualiy Products
The only place where you’ll get the perfect power solution for home and industry needs.
We have been in this business for many years.
24/7 technical and sales service for our customers
We are an industry leader and provide the most reliable and trendy power solutions you are looking for.
Our phase converters adopt cutting-edge converting and voltage-balanced technology and are manufactured in Zhejiang, China
Static Phase Converter
We provide 220V single phase to 3 phase converter with various horsepower, input & output voltage options which can be customized.
Rotary Phase Converter
Powerful and high-tech rotary phase converters are available in stock.
VFD Phase Converter
High-efficient and easy-to-operate VFD phase converters are suitable for different loads of motors.
Digital Phase Converter
Robust and durable digital phase converters capable of handling multiple loads.
Industries We Serve!
Oil And Gas Industry
“The custome service was great and they provide cost-effective and reliable phase converters coupled with comprehensive and timely technical support. A really trustworthy distributor.”
“I’ve been buying phase converters from your online shop for years and the discounts are amazing as always. Thank you for the superior products and impressive customer survice.”
“We have cooperated with this company for more than a decade and they always provide excellent power supply solutions at a competitve price. Highly recommended.”
- Basics About a Phase ConverterWhat is a Phase Converter? A wide variety of commercial and industrial electrical equipment requires three-phase power. Electric utilities do not install three-phase power as a matter of course because it costs significantly more than single-phase installation. As an alternative to utility installed three-phase, rotary phase converters, static phase converters and phase converting variable frequency …
- Why Do I Need a Converter?A 3 Phase Converter is needed when the “phase” required does not match the “phase” available. In other words, the equipment needs 3 phase power and only single phase power is available. Phase converters operate by converting single phase power into three phase power. They can also provide split phase voltages from the three phase …
- A Beginners’ Guide to Sizing a Rotary Phase Converter for Your Machine ShopWhat a waste to have the equipment of you dreams in your own shop just sitting there, not being able to be used because it is three-phase and your shop only has single-phase power! What can be done with it? Well, Three Phase Converter is here to save you! With a phase converter, you can …
A Beginners’ Guide to Sizing a Rotary Phase Converter for Your Machine Shop Read More »
- Static vs. Rotary Phase ConvertersPhase converters are devices that aim at transforming a single phase power to three phase electricity. In this article, we discuss why rotary phase converters are preferred over static converters. Phase converters are used to run machinery by converting single phase electricity to three-phase power. There are different types of phase converters. Static, rotary and …
- Advantages of Rotary Phase Conversion SystemsAll Rotary Phase Conversion Systems have common components: (1) a three phase motor winding that acts as a generator to produce a three phase output from a single phase power source, and (2) a run capacitor section that provides for a more stable current and voltage condition when loads are applied. Some Rotary Phase Converters …
- Comparing Phase Converter and Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) ApplicationsFacilitating voltage conversion, from single phase to three phase, is a common issue in locations where three phase power is unavailable, severely lacking or too costly to introduce from the supply line. As a solution, businesses may use a device that converts a two-line, single-phase AC source to three-line, three-phase power. The two options that …
Comparing Phase Converter and Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Applications Read More »